High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

The Court Issued A Top Against My Boyfriend But I Never Wanted One. How Can I Drop It, I’m In Ny State?

| Dec 5, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: My boyfriend and I got into fight and he physically assaulted me

A: David’s Answer: Are you in Family Court or Criminal Court? If in Family Court, then you can just withdraw the petition. If in Criminal court, speak to the ADA. Call an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney.

FindLaw Network