Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Temporary child support total was more than the final child support order. Is Dad entitled to the difference?

Q: Temporary child support order was set in June at X amount. The final support order reached in Nov. was $200 less. Is Dad entitled to be reimbursed the overpayments?

A: David's Answer: Only if the order says so. If it doesn't say anything one way or the other & it was a "reserved decision" received in the mail, then you can always try filing a motion to reargue. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Support Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions