Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Should i sign papers

Q: Child support Getting a divorce my wife wants me to sign a paper saying i will give 25 percent but i heard that number is going down to 14 percent but she is not asking for alimony or my retirement or my anuityanuityannuityacuityantiquitytenuityannuitant and we have 5050 custody and if 5050 custody should i have to pay support i am on workmans comp also

A:David's Answer: I have not heard of any substantial amendments being proposed to the child support law. That said, if your divorce is pending, any amendment to the law usually wouldn't affect a pending case anyway. As to whether you should consent to the 25% or not, that's a matter of negotiation. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions