Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

No fault divorce with child?

Q: What are the additional documents that need to be attached with a divorce filing if we have a kid together. He pays child support from a court order. He has god blessed always paid. However I read i need to attach a sheet showing the calculations when I file for divorce. We have been separated for 3 years now and both agree to get divorced. We have no joint accounts or property to separate, we are of humble background. Thank you and god bless.

A: David's Answer: If neither party is looking to change anything regarding child support, then you need not submit the child support worksheet. Just be clear that you're incorporating the order. You're best off having your paperwork reviewed by an attorney prior to submission. Thus, call a NYC Divorce attorney to schedule a consult. -- David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions