High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Is it OK to file for divorce using a relative’s address?

| Dec 19, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: I am planning to file for divorce from my husband. The issue is that I may be leaving my current residence in 1 to 2 month. Would it be OK to use a relative’s address as my own to prevent any complication or delay in the divorce process?

A: David’s Answer: You need to put whatever address you reside at when you fill out the paperwork. You can always update it on the subsequent forms anyway. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info. – David Bliven, Bronx Uncontested Divorce Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network