Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Is it OK to file for divorce using a relative's address?

Q: I am planning to file for divorce from my husband. The issue is that I may be leaving my current residence in 1 to 2 month. Would it be OK to use a relative's address as my own to prevent any complication or delay in the divorce process?

A: David's Answer: You need to put whatever address you reside at when you fill out the paperwork. You can always update it on the subsequent forms anyway. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info. - David Bliven, Bronx Uncontested Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions