Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I was not married in the United states so can I get married again in Las Vegas or will I have to get a divorce first?

Q: Me and my husband have been separated for 2 years. I would like to get a divorce.

A: David's Answer: You would need to get divorced from the first marriage, so long as the first one was a legitimate marriage per the laws of that other country. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for more info. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions