High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I found nude pix on hubbys phone can I divorce him & get 17% of his city pay for child support?

| Dec 5, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: I found a text from unknown female named “Stephanie” he admitted to having a friendship with her. This girl is actually pregnant in photos! He actually cheated 4 1/2 yrs ago with some chick ( might be the same one.)

A: David’s Answer: If you deem this to be an “irretrievable breakdown” of the marriage, then you can proceed to a divorce. And yes, generally if you are the custodial parent & have 1 child together, he would pay 17% of his adjusted gross income for child support. For more, call a Bronx Divorce attorney to schedule a consult. — David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network