High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to get visitation rights to me child?

| Dec 5, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: A woman I was having relations with we had conceived a child. She was in a relationship and never told me she was pregnant. Long story short her boyfriend at the time signed papers at the hospital where baby was stating he was birth father. We took a private paternity test and the end results where I am the father. How do we go to to court and fix this? The other man is not willing to proceed?

A: David’s Answer: File a paternity petition in Family Court. You can then look to serve him as a third-party. Schedule a consult with a Bronx family Law attorney for a full assessment. – David Bliven, Bronx Family Law Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network