Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Do I Need An Attorney In A Family Court Order Of Protection Case.

Q: My wife on 10/17/15 lift the house with my daughter around 5:00 pm not to return until 11:00am the next morning, After trying to get in contact with her during night she send me a texts message 2:00am stating she want be home until the morning. I was worry and upset for her to have my daughter out all night long when she came home I ask her to explain her self but I was so upset I lift the house. later that night I sent her some texts message stating how upset I was with her behavior. The next day I came by the house the get some of my thing she told me that she file a protection of order on me I went to the police station to find out was it true. The officer explain to me that it was an order out but I haven't been serve and he couldn't tell me what the order said.

A:David's Answer: Your should strongly consider retaining an attorney. If you and your wife are separating, it may make sense to discuss the issues of divorce, custody, visitation & child support with a qualified lawyer. Call a Westchester Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions