High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Do I need a lawyer for my divorce

| Dec 3, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: My wife and I are getting a divorce we have been unhappy for 4 years and we both agree on it you the only thing we can agree on is who gets the kids I want them because I’m going to be staying in the primary residence and she wants them but she’s going to be moving and wants me to pay child support already so she can get an apartment I don’t know what I can do to keep these kids I’ve been out of work for a year for an injury on the job I get workman’s compensation checks and she said she wants 25% of those for the child children

A:David’s Answer: You should hire an attorney for this case – especially if you can’t agree on everything, it’s won’t be as simple as just drafting the uncontested forms. Indeed, in most cases involving children and/or assets, an attorney is very highly recommended. Thus, call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult. – David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

FindLaw Network