Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Do I need a lawyer for my divorce

Q: My wife and I are getting a divorce we have been unhappy for 4 years and we both agree on it you the only thing we can agree on is who gets the kids I want them because I'm going to be staying in the primary residence and she wants them but she's going to be moving and wants me to pay child support already so she can get an apartment I don't know what I can do to keep these kids I've been out of work for a year for an injury on the job I get workman's compensation checks and she said she wants 25% of those for the child children

A:David's Answer: You should hire an attorney for this case - especially if you can't agree on everything, it's won't be as simple as just drafting the uncontested forms. Indeed, in most cases involving children and/or assets, an attorney is very highly recommended. Thus, call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions