High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Do I need a family court Attorney?

| Dec 3, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: My teenager son was on probation for robbery he violated probation and is currently in a juvenile facility. He is heavy in gang activity and needs to be off the streets. A friend of his Mom has come to court twice and is requesting my son lives with her. I would rather him in a facility where he can be off the street. The judge is considering places my son in this women home who I don’t know

A:David’s Answer: Was the child in your custody previously or in the mother’s custody? If your case is in Family Court, is it a juvenile delinquency case that’s pending, or a PINS case (or both)? At the least, you should schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment of the case. – David Bliven, Bronx Family Law Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge