Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Do I need a family court Attorney?

Q: My teenager son was on probation for robbery he violated probation and is currently in a juvenile facility. He is heavy in gang activity and needs to be off the streets. A friend of his Mom has come to court twice and is requesting my son lives with her. I would rather him in a facility where he can be off the street. The judge is considering places my son in this women home who I don't know

A:David's Answer: Was the child in your custody previously or in the mother's custody? If your case is in Family Court, is it a juvenile delinquency case that's pending, or a PINS case (or both)? At the least, you should schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment of the case.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions