High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Do I need a civil lawyer

| Dec 5, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: was falsely accused by cps my children were taken from me nd my wife because a cps worker was scared of me she even had me arrested for something I didn’t do because she couldn’t persuade my wife to leave me. after one year of not being able to go home I accepted a A. C. D only to have them bring me back to court for nothing saying I violated it nd instead of taking me to trial like they should have they withdrew the whole case with out any explanation on why they did what they did to my family for no reason not even apology

A: David’s Answer: If your question is whether you can sue, then the answer is most likely not given your plea (especially if it was a post-finding plea). The issue as to whether you could then sue based on the violation case is (a) whether they had any objective basis upon which to file it, and (b) how you were damaged. You should call a Dutchess/Westchester Child Abuse defense attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. – David Bliven, Westchester Child Abuse Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network