High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I Exchange My Florida Drivers License In New York, Even If I Owe $2,642 In Child Support. I Just Got My License And I Really

| Dec 15, 2015 | Uncategorized

Q: My Situation Is I’m Tryna Pay My Arrears So I Can Exchange My Florida State Drivers To New York State Drivers License
A:David’s Answer: You can always try at DMV, with the proviso that either license is subject to suspension if you owe arrears. Call a Westchester Child Support attorney for more info. – David Bliven, Westchester Child Support Attorney, (www.Blivenlaw.net) 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge