Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I Exchange My Florida Drivers License In New York, Even If I Owe $2,642 In Child Support. I Just Got My License And I Really

Q: My Situation Is I'm Tryna Pay My Arrears So I Can Exchange My Florida State Drivers To New York State Drivers License
A:David's Answer: You can always try at DMV, with the proviso that either license is subject to suspension if you owe arrears. Call a Westchester Child Support attorney for more info. - David Bliven, Westchester Child Support Attorney, ( 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions