Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can i check if my ex-husband get married someone before he divorced me?

Q: I was married with a guy who was asking for political asylum. Now he is married another woman. But he didnt divorce with me yet as far as i know. But i saw his marriage pictures in a social network. Can i put him in trouble for that? And can i find out if he get officially married with another lady ?

A: David's Answer: If he never got divorced from you he technically committed bigamy, which would void his 2d marriage. You can go to the County Clerk's Office in the county where he resides & run a search on their computers of his name. Call a NYC Divorce attorney for more info. -- David Bliven, Bronx Divorce Attorney, (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions