Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I Loose Custody Of My Son (from Another Relationship) If I Get Married To A Non-violent, Non-sexual Offender?

Q: I will and have never brought my son into the prison, they stay separate.

A: David's Answer: Not that in & of itself. The more important question would be whether this could be a factor the Child Custody Judge may consider - amongst many others. The answer would depend on what your fiancé was convicted of & whether s/he will be providing childcare upon release (& how soon the release is). Schedule a consult with a Dutchess/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions