Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What is the best way to get spousal support for kids without getting divorce?

Q: I have been in this marriage for 23 years wanting to work things out. Things have gotten worse in few years. Last year had a massive heart attack and things have gotten worse than better. I want to leave the marriage but separate rather than divorce. I want him to pay for kids only because I know he is money controlling individual.

A: David's Answer: You can file a petition for spousal support and child support in Family Court. You can also retain an attorney to work out a separation agreement with your spouse. Call a Putnum/Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult. - David Bliven, Westchester Divorce Attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions