Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Looking for a affordable lawyer for visitation. I don't work n only collect SSI.

Q: My child is being forced by the courts to stay at his father house for visits at abusers home. Child has told his attorney and his attorney flipped on him n presented to the courts that he does want to see his father. So today I have to force my son to his visit for 2 weeks. He is not thrilled about it. We reside in NJ for 2 years but because the father petition it in Bronx family court I've been going to the Bronx. All whole system is corrupt in the Bronx. Not only does my sons lawyer not fight for him. My free attorney doesn't do anything for me as well. I'm looking for a affordable lawyer to drop visitations. My son is afraid his father will hit him again on his visit. According to his lawyer being hit by a belt or any sort is not abuse. I told my son that's a lie.

A: David's Answer: Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. - David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions