High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My girlfriend was assaulted by her son

Posted by David Bliven | filed in Westchester Domestic Violence Attorney no commentsTags:

Q: When my son assaulted me the cops came and were gonna stun gun him if he did not get off me.I wanted him arrested and he was not.went to family court and the judge horowitz dismissed it.I got hurt and it’s like no one will listen what can I do.?

A: David’s Answer: What did you file in Family Court that was dismissed – a PINS or a petition for an order of protection? How old is your son? What was the basis for the dismissal? Schedule a consult with a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.David Bliven, Westchester Domestic Violence attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

Share this article on:

FindLaw Network