Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My is 1 year old father and I have joint he doesn't fallow court order Visit ?

Q: My song is 1 me and dad have joint he has to have him every other weekend and 3 full weeks in the summer some night during his visite with dad I have to pick him up at 2-3 o'clock in the morning because baby won't stop crying I want full custody and to end sleepover what can I do ??

A: David's Answer: You'd need to file a modification petition & request sole custody & day-visits only. I'd also suggest to discuss the issue with the father & document the conversation. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions